Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

KOKOMO

Today is Father's Day. Emily and I gave my dad a framed antique handbill that says "BE A LAWYER." According to my dad, it has "a certain je ne sais quoik [sic]." Then we played Scattegories. Man, I am good at that game. I'm probably as good at it as you are at picking at a scab. Yesterday I went to the beach and Cross-Rhodes and the Custer Street Fair. My writer's block is taking a toll on my health. My hair is going to fall out any second now.

"Come here, I'm not gonna hurt you, I just wanna chew on your neck." - Homeward Bound. For my money, nothing gets better than a heartwarming story of three domesticated animals finding their way home through the Sierra Nevadas. I love animals. If I lived in Korea, I'd eat hella dogs.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.