Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

everyday i'm hustlin'

I've been doing a little cleaning out of my Word documents - mostly things I wrote when I was nearly comatose, drunk on exhaustion and emotion.


The Little Mermaid is the greatest movie ever made.
I am willing to debate this with any ignorant fool who disagrees.

Although it seems weird that Ariel remembers and correctly pronounces "reprimand", but can't remember the word "street".
Okay, crackhead.
What's a fire and why does it, what's the word, burn?
Good question.

+++


HOW TO GET OVER HIM:

Cry. Listen to BBMak and cry and lie on your basement couch all day with Kleenex and Love Actually. Don't pretend you're fine when you're hurting inside. Let it all hit and give yourself time to grieve. Ice cream is good. So are bubble baths.
When you feel like getting out of your house, find your friends. Go to the mall, play pool, have a dance-off...just hang out. Laugh a lot. Think about it this way: everytime you laugh, you're healing an ounce at a time.

+++

I read somewhere that a heartbreak can actually cause physical pain, and this has never felt so hard. I want something awesome to happen, right now. Maybe I’ll go outside and find a penny on my stoop, or someone will put their ear to my heart and tell me the sound is beautiful.
+++
Ms. Salcedo: Someone in the dorm came to me and said that you had been upset, then took a walk through town and ran into some townies and got high.
Me: That is not true at all, I mean, my eyes were bloodshot cus I had been crying...but I didn't smoke pot...
Ms. Salcedo: Getting high is no big deal. It's not gonna kill you. Smiles.

Yeah, WHATT?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.