Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Friday, June 16, 2006

i guess that's how the future's done

Recently Downloaded Songs
"Mushaboom" - Fiest
"Sleep to Dream" - Fiona Apple
"Paint's Peeling" - Rilo Kiley

"Two Wuv" - Tally Hall
"As Time Goes By" - Casablanca


Would you rather spend your month of June with mono and attending summer school (aka spending four hours of the precious summer morning yearning for the gentle caress of Death) or spend the first three weeks of June grounded like a delayed plane, with a curfew of 6:00? I'd pick the second one, which works out well for me, because it's my life as of right now. It's true - rainy days and Mondays always get me down.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.