Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Friday, June 02, 2006

does hailey need to choke a bitch?

I don't know what to do. I feel like the sand and water in my stomach is spilling out the sides and the pills are drowning. The funny thing is, sometimes I forgot I was in the hospital, like when we watched Austin Powers or when Jasmin called "PartyLine" and made me talk to "Ricky" by pressing 22. The Hot Tub. And then I looked down at my wrist and I saw the hospital band with my name on it, then I realized that there were bars on all the windows, then I understood why it said "LIVING HELL" on my whitewashed walls. And now I'm home and my sister is crying and I'm grounded for a month.

I've come to the realization that I like shitty songs. Come on. There are gems wrapped in garbage.

Come on baby we ain't gonna live forever
Let me show you all the things that we could do
You know you wanna be together
And I wanna spend the night with you

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.