Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

If I had a nickel for everytime I wanted to punch you in the face, well, let's just say I'd go to Coinstar and cash in.

Last night I went to a "Kane County Cougars" single A minor league baseball game. I can probably compose an extensive list of "things I'd rather do," which includes such endeavors like "being buried alive" or "read Polly Pocket Look and Find" for five hours straight. Oh my! Polly and her friends have stumbled across a jeweled forest. What a dazzling display of riches! With such colorful, sparkling surprises behind every corner, no one knows what will turn up next. See if you can find these extra-special treasures. I guess it wasn't that bad in the end, but that's because there was a fireworks show afterwards. My Ultimate Dream, other than being fed Taco Bell through an iv, is to have fireworks shot up in the shape of my face.
I want to li-li-li-lick Andy Warhol from his head to his toes.
"I really do live for the future, because when I'm eating a box of candy, I can't wait to taste the last piece." That's my senior quote, unless they allow "bitches, blunts, 40 oz, and stunts" in the yearbook. Which they won't, because of that damn Slut who's runnng the place. Jacob Slutsky, that is!!! I am becoming slightly obsessed with all techno music, because of the insipid lyrics and the dope beats. I've never ever been to paradise. I never ever seen no angel's eyes. No, never ever left this magic die. No matter where you are, you are my lucky star.

Now, it's time for a little game of Buy Me Things.





Asian is optional.


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.