Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Monday, June 26, 2006

i'm BOSSAY!

That's right, I brought all the boys to the yard
And that's right, I'm the one that's tattooed on his arm


What an empowering song. She also does this dance in the music video that looks like a velociraptor, which is kind of a change of pace. I guess she's a reptilian killing machine that scares the shit out of me.





My grounding is almost over! And you know what that means. Barrels upon barrels of Brazillian hookers and gift cards to Best Buy and Lisa Frank binders. Can life get any better? Probably. If I had to choose between being ungrounded and getting season tickets to Peter Jans Golf Course, I'd have to go with the tickets. But it would be close. Damn close.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, I love velociraptors.

-The Gimp

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.