Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

isolation

I keep dreaming about being stuck on an asphalt island, no shade in sight, no palm trees, no sand, no beautiful waterfalls to make out with dolphins in, nothing. It's so hot on the island, and my body sticks to the bottom like gum on your shoe. I end up melting like candle wax as seagulls pick at my eyeballs. When I wake up, I forget all about it until I remember what happened to my heart on the island: it exploded.
Wow, what a shitty little anecdote. It's almost as bad as "my freckles always appear in triangles. I look closer at them and realize they are tiny little holy trifectas of pain."

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.