Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Friday, June 23, 2006

junior year through music

"nobody puts baby in a corner" - fall out boy
"seasons of love" - rent
"hey ma" - cam'ron
"i'll be here a while" - 311
"backyard" - guster
"casimir pulaski day" - sufjan stevens
"baby i love your way" - peter frampton
"king without a crown" - matisyahu
"l.g. fuad" - motion city soundtrack
"dust in the wind" - kansas
"don't change" - musiq
"bailamos" - enrique iglesias
"working for the weekend" - loverboy
"addiction" - kanye west
"start of something new" - high school musical
"slippery people" - talking heads
"last dance with mary jane" - tom petty
"crazy" - gnarls barkley
"wild thing" - tone loc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, of the ones I've heard
Looks like ya got good choices! =]

Anonymous said...

Your soundtrack makes me happy! SO DID YOUR LETTER! YAY!

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.