Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Monday, March 24, 2008

just my 'magination running away with me

Note that this entire entry (ent-ir-ey) will be in "I am" statements. How empowering!

I am on spring break. I am freshly out of the psych hospital. I am at Aaron's house right now. I am tempted to write some crazy shit at the intersection of Disturbing and Non Sequitur on his typewriter - NOT a sexual innuendo. I am currently obsessed with this song called "Bottoms Up" by Ms. KeKe P rockin the M I C. I am missing Boulder. I am having a crisis. I am still feeling this major depression even though I'm on medication. I am unaware who reads this. I am off Facebook for the time being because it was ruining my life. I am surrounded by people who love me, and I am lucky for that. I am going to get it together. I am broken hearted. I am hoping this won't last forever.

1 comments:

Lexie said...

aww .. i hope you feel better soon, miss mattson.

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.