Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

what i love most about rivers is, you can't step in the same river twice

Here are some theories:

  • If you push back on your eyelid hard enough, your eyeball will pop out
  • People who drink milk on a regular basis are pansies
  • Walt Disney was a Nazi because of his whack moustache
  • There will never be a better idea than Pokemon, gotta catch 'em all
I'm listening to "Konstantine" by Something Corporate. Laugh out fucking loud!! This song sucks! It's like nine minutes long and freshman year I thought it was the most beautiful thing ever written. Here's some sample lyrics:


It's to dying in anothers arms
And why I had to try it
It's to jimmy eat world
And those nights in my car
When the first star you see may not be a star
I'm not your star?
Isn't that what you said
What you thought this song meant
And if this is what it takes
Just to live with my mistakes
And live with what I did to you
And all the hell I put you through
I always catch the clock... it's 11:11
now you want to talk
It's not hard to dream
You'll always be my Konstantine
My Konstantine
They'll never hurt you like I do
No, They'll never hurt you like I do
No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No

Actually, that got kind of sad at the end.

1 comments:

emily said...

i'm not your star? star?

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.