Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

but now you realize he's not selling any alibis


I found the skankiest song ever:

I know them other guys, they been talking bout
the way I do what I do
They heard I was good, they wanna see if it's true
They know you're the one I wanna give it to
I can see you want me too


The young lady who sings that song is named "Cassie." Come on, Cassie. Go back to Dragon Tales.

Recently Downloaded Songs:
"take a bow" - madonna
"pussy got ya hooked" - three six mafia (devil worshippers!)
"a praise chorus" - jimmy eat world
"like a rolling stone" - bob dylan
"summer breeze" - seal & crofts
"what if" - coldplay
"tonight, not again" - jason mraz

So, I've had to do a lot of old people interviewing for the Historical Society, and, as a result of listening to old people, I started thinking about other stuff. How do we want to be remembered, if at all? This is why I'm going to do a new project - recording people's life stories. I've also found that most people, when given the chance to talk about themselves, will dwelve into such talk with great enthusiasm.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.