Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Monday, October 30, 2006

wouldn't it be nice if we were older, then we wouldn't have to wait so long

From eighth grade: Those "who, what, where, when: questions. The anti-drug" commercials piss me off. Just because the parents know where their kid is doesn't mean that the kid isn't going to do drugs I'd love to see these:
WHO: my boyfriend
WHAT: we're going to have sex
WHERE: his crackden
WHEN: when you suckers go on vacation
WHY: cus I'm a skanky whore, that's why!

I honestly cannot wait until Thanksgiving, because that's when the WLIT the Light is going to start playing straight up Christmas music on the radio until New Years. Which will definitely cut into the "Delilah After Dark" program at night, but I know she'll be back. Delilah is one silly nut. "My nephew, Russell, decided that for Halloween this year, he wanted to be a hedgehog. So I went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and bought my sister a brown bathmat, and she just stapled it to his back." I almost died of laughter when I heard that. As in, cause of death: lol. While complaining about school is more or less a waste of everyone's time, I'm relatively sure I will not be taking the Euro test tomorrow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can always tell when a caller has stumped delilah because the song she chooses to play is "can you feel the love tonight" as if that is a suitable catchall for situations like "i cheated on my husband with a woman and i left him but she didn't leave HER husband and i just want to let her know that i love her and her hands are magical."
-jessicass

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.