Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

this doesn't deserve a title

I think I had a nervous breakdown today.

No, really, I did.

I smashed my phone.


I'm using my old one for now.



I don't know when this happened, but everyone in my life hates me. Maybe the weight of their hatred fluctuates from minor annoyance to pure, unbridled scorn, but that's a small detail. I think this hate comes from all the anger I have inside of me that I take out on other people because I'm never in control of my emotions. What's it going to be today? Obnoxious moxie or miserable sadness? Certain parts of me can't be fixed with medication.

Things I Am Tired Of In Alphabetical Order:

- allergic reactions that send me to the hospital
- bitches, whiny
- cingular wireless

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.