Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Monday, June 29, 2009

these are the top ten most played songs on itunes as of june 29, 2009

Just for the record:

1. "World Goes Round" - Slightly Stoopid

2. A one second clip of Tiffany "New York" Pollard stating, "I'm...the captain."

3. "Tropicana" - Ratatat

4. "Your New Twin Sized Bed" - Death Cab for Cutie (yeah, they're a bunch of shamelessly sensitive pussies but whatever man, I was a depressed adolescent girl at several points in my life thus far.)

5. "Lollipop (Nasty Ways Remix)" - Lil Wayne (one of the most incredible build-ups to a dropped beat perhaps in this century.)

6. "I Luv Your Girl (feat. Young Jeezy)" - The-Dream (Kelly told y'all, don't bring 'em to the club. DUH. Did we not learn anything from "I'ma Flirt"? I mean, come on.)

7. "Creep Fast (feat. T-Pain)" - Twista

8. "Private Eye" - Alkaline Trio (throwback that contains a shout out to channel 11, also known as the Chicago station for PBS, and I dunno, that's pretty cool.)

9. "Party and Bullshit (Ratatat Remix)" - Notorious B.I.G. (let it be noted that when I saw Notorious in theatres with five of my friends, I was the only one who stayed awake throughout the whole thing, which I guess could translate for mad $treet cred.)

10. "Say It to Me Now" - Once soundtrack (this Irish dude is pretty pissed off, but it's still a good song.)

2 comments:

emily said...

i think i will always shamelessly love death cab for cutie. ok, maybe not 100% shamelessly. but about as shameless as tiffany "new york" "the captain" pollard.

transcendpretty said...

Thanks for the comment. I find it odd that more people aren't interested in feral children. They are fascinating. I mean, everyone loved Mowgli, right?! Anyway, I can only assume it's a lack of publicity for the woolly little buggers. Someday I'll find a stray kid and on that day, oh my friend, there will be a press conference. :)

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.