Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"i just told him to s my d and then peace"


Sorry about these cloyingly romantic pictures, but you know how I feel about park benches and leaves seen through a different depth perception.

Some crazy shit includes: we don't really know why we dream. There is a theory known as the activation-synthesis hypothesis which means that activity spontaenously activates the pons, which in turn synthesizes a story from this pattern of activation, and the normal sensory information can't deal with this stimulation -- hallucinations come from this. The amygdala (the part of your brain responsible for emotional activity), and this gives dreams their emotional content [e.g. sex dreams that for some reason involve Rick Ross (the biggest boss that we've seen thus far)]. I have a Biological Psychology test tomorrow that includes vision, states of consciousness, and memory. But I gotta tell you, Role Models and The Wackness are some of the best movies that I've seen recently.

1 comments:

Christopher said...

"I think we know not to buttfuck these kids"

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.