Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

yeah, well, csi: miami is the worst csi of all!


I'm so mixed up sometimes. Fruit cocktail...what a killer combo. Fruit + cock + tail.
My normal circadian rhythms have fallen by the wayside since I've gotten to college.

Do you think it's a blessing or a curse to have the ability to consistently entertain yourself?

Mon
Dec 17 Sunny
29°/20° 20%
29°F

The day I come home is the only valid "sunny" day in the entire ten day Chicago forecast. 
Never mind...! the fact that if all goes according to plan, my flight will land at 9:35 pm.
Bitch Fat Betch would be a hilarious name for a sorority. For girls who ask if butter is a carb and actually mean it and who relate to Winnie-The-Pooh a little too much.

1 comments:

Chedgo said...

internationally, its the highest rated show on television today...

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.