Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

diz iz y im hott

I have a confession to make, and it's not that I just licked the bottom of my Lean Cuisine tray for any excess peanut sauce. I saw Dead Silence (the movie about a ghost ventriloquist) today, and I liked it. It was decently scary, and I don't usually get scared in horror movies because I've seen so many of them. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but TOOT-TOOT! or WAA-NUU-GAH! James and Leigh are one "killer!" pair.


I'm going to this, y'all! July 6-8 in Indianapolis. Okay summer. We see you. Along with analyzing poetry and studying Euro.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you're right about oregon

Anonymous said...

Hey I heard about that festival! Isnt wrestling sensation chris jericho going to be there for no good reason?

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.