Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Sunday, February 11, 2007

passion, it is true, is not quite the fitting word for what i wish to express, said hegel

My name is Hailey and I'm here to tell you about American Girl Dolls.


Some dress up as Plains Indians for Halloween and shoot anybody that comes near them.

Some are on that Hostel shit and no one is paying her. In fact, she is the one paying THEM!



Some are named Josephina and have blind people glasses when they go to the beach.



Some sit in dirty poses.



Some are used as evidence on Law & Order: SVU (dun dun.)


I have lately been talking back to the characters on Degrassi. Darcy just reminded Spinner about their vow to remain virgins until marriage. Spinner says, "Virgins. Yeah, totally." I say, "Haha! No!" and I didn't even realize it. It's like that time when I was in Panino's alone with my chicken and The Parkers or something was on the tv and Monique (my fucking hero) said something along the lines of "that ain't funny worth a damn!" and I laughed extremely hard.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.