Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Sunday, October 02, 2005

thinking, what a concept!

Jessica Simpson is a blow job doll.

1. Black jellybeans are so gross. I bet they're the reason why some people are racist.
2. I've come to the realization that I'm a sort of a social climber, because I want to be friends with everyone, from the "gettin' crunk!" bitches to the band stoners to the security guards. High school is so fleeting, and I don't want to wake up one day already graduated and wonder if I had overlooked any cool people.
3. I flipped out during seventh period on Friday and tried to jump out a window. I was standing on the sill and everything, and four stories looked so far down. I didn't jump out but I'm having such a hard time right now, and I really need my friends. Really.
4. Songs that I really like right now:

"jesus etc" - wilco
"step into my office, baby" - belle & sebastian
"dry the rain" - the beta band
"fix you" - coldplay
"the promise" - when in rome
"peaches" - the presidents of the usa
"bad moon rising" - credence clearwater revival
"for good" - the wicked soundtrack
"o holy night' - charlotte church

1 comments:

emily said...

i am your friend and i love you.

j. simps looks like she was just skullfucked. i mean damn. or maybe she has been using triple lash mascara or something.

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.