Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Monday, October 17, 2005

good evening

I like updating this blog, because out of the three I have (plus a Facebook - if you don't have one of these by now, you must be using the InterNOT! HAHA!), this is the only one that could really qualify as a "blog" - meaning it's not so whack like justmattson or irrelevant like livejournal (which sucks, by the way, sucks like how Old Orchard sucked away business from Evanston merchants, man, I'm the madonna of metaphors.) Right now it's 11:48 p.m. and, well, there are two quizes tomorrow that I really have to ace and a page to write for History. Can we put it on the booooooooard...yessssssssss!

Here is a list of qualities I dislike in people:

people who say "APUSH"
people who swing around Nalgene bottles all day long
people who talk too much about Cotillion
people who disapprove of peeing in the shower
people who lie about straightening their hair

and to stay balanced, here is a list of qualities I like in people:

people who say hi to you in the halls, even if you only had one class with them last year
people who make jokes about touchy subjects
people who read books outside of school
people who have warm hands, or cold hands, either way, will let you feel for yourself
people who make interesting playlists in autobiographical order

Cross your fingers for the White Sox and my GPA.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.