Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

strumpetize me, cap'n

"Hey ugly."
"If I grow up to have no self esteem, you're paying for the therapy bills."
"I'll pay for you to get plastic surgery."

I think Exeter made me a slut. It wasn't just me, everyone hooked up with everyone, and if there's something precious I took from my experience there, it's that I now have hoes in different area codes. I mean, they're inactive hoes, but I've kissed them all. I'm glad I transferred cus I didn't have much of a whore reputation here, except for my "advances" on Louis Hellman in eighth grade, which was all in good fun, right? I feel like my innocence was drained and stolen from me, and even when I'm lying next to my boyfriend now and he tells me he loves me, how beautiful I am, how he wants to be with me forever, I keep thinking I've heard this all before. It's fucking sad, and I wish I hadn't made so many mistakes. Nothing I can really do about it now.

Now I will resort to my couch like a beached whale and try not to vomit. I hope everyone's having a good summer so far, mine feels absent cus so many people are out of town. Give me a call.

1 comments:

emily said...

here comes helluva long comment:

1. hahaha, "advances" on louis hellman. ha. ha.
2. it wasn't your fault you got sent to exeter, and at least the hoes' subscriptions to yo ass have been suspended. you dont come off as a slut to me, not one bit.
3. your boyfriend (who i would like to meet) is doing and saying everything he can for you. that is great. hold on to him.
4. since you claim to be a beached whale...maybe we can get you back in the water and on your way home when we...go to the beach after you're done ralfing! call cell 924-4242.
i love you!-emily

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.