Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

"Always Be My Baby" by Mariah Carey is the greatest song ever written, other than the Star-Spangled Banner or some shit like that. Boy don't you know you can't escape me, ooh darling cus you'll always be my baby.

Finals week is to Hailey as dry anal rape is to girl scout. YAY!
It's too bad analogies aren't on the SAT anymore, cus I'm relatively good at those. Here's a list of things I'm good at:
1. Drinking water out of saucers.
2. Stealing flowerpots from Peter Jans.

I hope I don't have the black lung, Pop. I should max on some ramen and go to sleep.

2 comments:

emily said...

ok think about A & C drily anal screwing. foghorn noise. aoooooo.

Peter B. said...

holla!

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.