Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Friday, April 10, 2009

come here baby girl, you're now fuckin with the best in the world

I'm at gate B44 in the Denver International Airport. Marie Osmond is on Larry King. Marie: on Dieting, Depression, and Divorce. And alliteration, apparently. What she should be addressing is why the huge picture of her and Donnie on the side of the Flamingo makes her look like she needs serious dental surgery. I would be irritated at that if it were me. People are starting to board the plane but I'm way in the back and my assigned group won't get called for a while. I'm glad DIA gives you free wi-fi; also they have smoking lounges which is quite a rarity these days. My first night in Vegas I texted my mom, "YOU CAN SMOKE INSIDE HERE!" because I was pleased as punch, specifically spiked punch. Well, time to get organized so I can get on this aircraft and be home in just a few hours.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.