Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

i have to be a quarter, not a nickel or dime

  • Fuck Facebook. Everytime I go on this stupid blue and white dumbass site I feel my soul getting sucked into some black magic vortex composed of digital photo albums and status updates.
  • I heard a Beyonce song tonight called "Suga Mama" in which she screams, "TAKE MY CREDIT CARD!" at the end.
  • I cannot afford toothpaste. Speaking of bums, read this story. :(.
  • Are emoticons (i.e. :), :\, etc) a turn off? I like this one: =).
  • I link songs to specific memories more than any living being should. They get their own certain dedication and location. Sometimes I can remember my exact mindset the first time I truly listened to it.
  • The TI-83 machine gun scandal is a pretty good one.
  • Remember when we used *asterisks* to talk to each other online?
  • *Nozzztalgia*
  • Strange thought: there are certain relationships that you will have that nobody will ever truly understand what was going on there (what am I thinking of here? Fall 2005 with a chapped lipped kitchen boy. Yeah what?)
  • Time to study for Linguistics!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.