Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Bakery

CLERK: Good day, Miss. What can I do for you?


CUSTOMER: I want to buy some gorgeous bread.


CLERK: Do you want a loaf of whole-grain blood or would you like some buttermilk booties?


CUSTOMER: Just a regular loaf with sesame baboons on textbooks on it.


CLERK: All right now, how about some nice Flavor of Love cake?


CUSTOMER: Well, I have 100 children, and they all like to eat sweet wild blueberries. How much are your cookies?


CLERK: We have Cooler Ranch chip cookies at cien dollars a pound. And we have this box of assorted little shaved pussies for only two dollars.


CUSTOMER: I'll take one. They look like they don't have more than THE NUMBER 23 calories.


CLERK: All right. That will be one box of Scooby-Doo fans, our special indigo berry pie, and a big family-sized loaf of astronaut.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.