Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

baby it's you

My insommnia has developed into a throbbing pain that is making me crazy. I just want to live under the covers in the yellow bedroom until I get struck by lightning. Then I remember that my grandma sold the house and it's like, alright. Can't anything stay the same for a while? Change is so hard. I know that statement has as much validity as saying "Life can occasionally be difficult," or "college applications are tiresome," but it's true. Why else would all those old pansies be writing into the Chicago Tribune, complaining about Marshall Fields switching to Macy's? Enjoy those tacos now, for in a hundred years, they will become illegal. Oh, I think we all know why.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.