Try spitting at the computer screen. Your spit will glow rainbow!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Life is like going to Sizzler. You gotta try everything on the salad bar before it closes.

A Careful Study of Love - performed by personal experiences and various people
Being in love is like you're in a dream with your sweet - no one else exists.
You forget your friends feelings.
You do really dumb things.
(See 2 lines above) Also, you play 'your song' over and over and over. ("Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely" by the wondurs [sic] Backstreet Boys) Flirting has become a regular thang (with blushing, too.) All you think about is your 'boy.'
The Tricks
Talking about him CONSTENTLY [sic]!
Hesitates when asked to like him. (Or says 'he's my friend.')
Look @ him all the time.
Or avoids eye contact at all costs.
Brings up his name whenever she can, even when its irrelevant.

That's from fifth grade. I thought I was mad clever.

1 comments:

emily said...

i'm in a dream with my sweet

About Me

My photo
ALIVE ! And I have a cut in my bottom lip that is quite persistent.